Annual Boiler Servicing Is Important - Here's Why?
Ok, so let's be honest....your boiler isn't something you give much thought to. If you're anything like me, you're just glad that it's hidden away in a cupboard and ticking over enough to keep the house toasty warm. I can honestly say, I almost forget that it's there.
Luckily for most of us, our boilers run without any hiccups. So why get something checked when it is working fine? Well.....Here's why
- It could save your life. Oh now you're listening. A faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous. In the UK alone, 4000 people a year attend A&E for Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning, 200 are hospitalised and on average 50 adults and children die. A Gas Safe Registered Engineer will check and fix any dangerous leaks or weak spots.
- You could save enough money to buy that handbag you wanted. A qualified Engineer will make sure that your boiler is running as efficiently as possible. Saving you money on your energy bills and reducing your home's carbon footprint
- You could save money on repairs. Having your boiler serviced annually means it is likely that a fault will arise. A qualified Engineer will most likely spot any issues that could potentially lead to a costly repair if left without attention.
- Protect your warranty. This is a biggie.....Not servicing your boiler annually can void your warranty. Leaving you in a pickle if anything goes drastically wrong.
- If you're a Landlord, It's a legal requirement. A Gas Safe Registered Engineer must, by law check gas appliances and flues annually to ensure everything is safe and sound.
So if your boiler service is something that you have let slip, forgotten or just 'not got round to yet' then get it booked now. Protect your boiler, your life and your bank balance.
You can now book your Boiler Service with Renewable Solutions Team. Give us a call for more information